On the latest BBNaija Reunion episode, the housemates talks life after the house and what it has been like for them. Remember when Tacha was disqualified from the show, a lot of celebrities promised her cash, well she said most of them were just scam.




Enkay describes that Bbnajia is "not about the numbers up there, it's about the numbers in your bank account."



Tacha had some interesting things to get off her chest, "When I came out of the house, it was loads of promises, the only money that truly came in was money from my fans." She continued, "Most of the people who promised me millions on social media were chasing clout, they were scam."

Ike talks leaving the house was hard on him, "they tell me I'm a superstar and I'm like abeg sell this Instagram account. When I was in the US I had more money." He also revealed that things were hard for him after the leaving the house, "other than the relationship, life before was better," but his girlfriend Mercy kept encouraging him to Keep on, "When I left the house, it was hard. Mercy kept telling me to be patient and look on the bright side. One thing I like about Nigerians is that they have hope, even down to the smallest labourer."
"Mercy has a really good heart. After she talked to me about being hopeful, she really raised my spirit," Ike said about his girlfriend. He revealed that he initially came for the money strictly, but gained a lot more.



When Jackye was asked to pick between life inside the house or outside the house, she said that she indifferent, she revealed that she feels "responsible for everyone". She continued, "if you come to me. I just feel the need to help. I don't know how to say no."

Omashola revealed that he honestly loves this life, he claimed to have seen so may bank account numbers in his life, "I think I set myself up talking about my financial life when u was in the house" He said.



Seyi talked about pressure he got from being Awolowo's grandson, "if they dash me the doe people think I had, u would have been part of the sponsors of the show." He revealed that he came to the show to pursue life for himself, he also shared a story of how a fan came to him and said "guy I voted for you," he replied saying "show me the text message," Mercy then chipped saying replied a fan the same, earlier that day.
Seyi also talked about how his unbothered about trolls because they're just comments. 

Mercy revealed that she still collects money for hair and nails from her boyfriend Ike despite how much money she makes, Ike then joked "Please which Nails is 100k?" Mercy: "I spend 60k for my nails."
She added that the more people talking about her, the more brands come for her.



Venita talks about life after the show for her, she talked about collecting wins after the house and I still collecting, she talked about being a source of motivation for herself and her two children being a motivation for her too, she revealed Nobody is standing in her way from pursuing her goals.