Teyana while speaking with Nick Cannon oh his Power 106 radio show, revealed that she plans on having her second baby at home and her friend Erykah Badu will be her Midwife. 

Teyana announced that she was expecting her second child with husband Iman Shumpert in a music Video titled "Wake up Love." The couples share a daughter Junie 4, together. Junie was born in Teyana's bathroom at home in 2015.



"Are you having this one at the crib too?" Nick asked, "You know what’s crazy, even though the Junie story is crazy, it kind of put me in a comfort zone where I don’t know if I want to go to the hospital for this next baby,” she replied, she continued “I’m going to make sure it’s not on the toilet or the bathroom floor. I’m considering a home-birth, and I’m actually doing it with Erykah” she revealed, and Nick immediately confirmed that Erykah is indeed a midwife.

“Yeah, they’re going to deliver my baby,” Teyana confirmed "I’m so excited.” She joked that she will make Erykah  sing her verse on their new collaboration to help calm her nerves during the childbirth.

Erykah has been practicing midwife and doula since 2001, after she assisted a friend through natural childbirth, Erykah revealed in an interview in 2015