Yul Edochie posts son he welcomed with another woman


Yul Edochie, a Nollywood actor, and actress Judy Austin Muoghalu have welcomed a child, and his wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu, is not happy about it. 

Yul shared a photo of his kid and Judy on Instagram.

"It's time for the world to meet my son," he wrote. His name is STAR DIKE MUNACHIMSO YUL-EDOCHIE. Born by my second wife @judyaustin1 And I love him so much, just as much as I love my other children." 





May Yul-Edochie, the actor's wife of 17 years and mother of four children, responded to Yul's post by adding, "May God judge you both." 

Yul's wife posted a mysterious message hours before he admitted to having a child with another woman: "People reveal themselves through their actions. Life is a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about…..joy will definitely come in the morning."