Actor and singer Tyrese Gibson asks the public to help him pray for his mother, named Priscilla Murray.

The actor revealed that he was on set when he received a gut-wrenching call saying that his mom had been rushed to the hospital and was in ICU with pneumonia and COVID.
He revealed that when the message was conveyed to him, he asked the director on set to let him pause for a second to close his eyes and pray. "I feel helpless and need prayer warriors to cover my mother," he wrote. He expressed so much sadness, saying, "I'm her baby boy. I don't know if I will be able to handle this one." 




 
Actress Viola Davis wrote, "Praying for you, too. "Love you."

Taraji P. Henson, co-star in the 2001 film Baby Boy, said to the singer, "I love you so much. God got you and your mom!!! "
Fellow Baby Boy co-star AJ Johnson, who played Tyrese’s mother, responded, "God cover you with the grace, favor, mercy, and super natural power that is only you. Amen."

In 2017, Tyrese bought a house for his mother in celebration of her 11th year of sobriety. Tyrese claims his mother’s alcoholism "killed" his childhood.
Tyrese posted a video of himself outside of the new house at the time and wrote in the caption, "If there’s an award in heaven for forgiveness, having compassion towards those who have broken your heart and let you down over and over and over again, I hope God doesn’t skip over me."

Duchessccblog is praying for Madam Priscilla's full recovery.