Kanye West puts out another series of posts regarding his co-parenting issues with Kim Kardashian. 

In his post, he shared a screenshot picture of the chats that ensued between him and the Kardashian's cousin named Kara, who he said privately messaged him to show support and agreed with him that his daughter North shouldn't be on TikTok.
He also made a post saying that Kim accused him of putting a hit on her. He wrote, "Yesterday Kim accused me of putting a hit out on her, so let me get this straight. I beg to go to my daughter's party, and I'm accused of being on drugs. Then I go play with my son, and I take my Akira graphic novels, and I'm accused of stealing them. Now I am being accused of putting a hit on her. These ideas can actually get someone locked up.







He further wrote that, "They play like that with black men's lives, whether it's getting them free or locking them up. I'm not talking about my black children anymore. "
In one of his posts, he said that his mother destroyed his relationship with his father. "When my mom destroyed me and his relationship, my dad didn't have money or a public voice," he continued, "and I do this for every parent on either side whose children's futures are being one-sidedly controlled."I don't even have the right to get angry as a father without being called erratic. "
He wrote that he gave the whole family culture, and he would take that back if they kept playing games with him. He concluded, "A father should never have to beg for the location of his children."