Megan Thee Stallion clears the air on her Instagram concerning rumours that she was arrested alongside Tory Lanez, after the police were called to an incident outside a residence in Hollywood Hills. The reports going round said that she cut her foot o a broken glass inside Tory Lanez's SUV.

Meghan took her to Instagram to clear the air, she was shot multiple times and suffered gun shot injuries and had to undergo surgeries to remove the bullets.

She wrote,

"The narrative that is being reported about Sunday’s morning events are inaccurate and I'd like to set the record straight. On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me. I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where l underwent surgery to remove the bullets. I'm incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night. I’m currently focused on my recovery, so I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible."




Tory Lanez was arrested at 4:30 a.m. Sunday, after police were called to an incident outside a residence in the Hollywood Hills. Shots were fired following an argument, and an SUV reportedly fitting the description of Lanez’s vehicle peeled away. After searching the rapper’s car, the responding officers allegedly found a concealed weapon, for which he was charged with a felony. While arresting Lanez, police also took his passenger, Megan Thee Stallion, to a hospital to get medical treatment, after she reportedly cut her foot on broken glass inside Lanez’s SUV.