Gigi Hadid reveals a glimpse of her growing baby bump on her IG stories and explained why she didn't feel the need to discuss or post about her pregnancy.

"There's my belly ya'll," she said as she opened the lower buttons of her shirt to reveal her growing baby bump. She explained that the reason the bump was not visible from her last live where she was wearing a jumpsuit, was due to the angle. "Like it's there, it's just from the front it's different", she said.

The super model revealed that she the reason she didn't post about her pregnancy was because, she believed it wasn't "the most important thing going on in the world." Giving reasons that a lot people lost their lives due to the coronavirus and then the Black lives movement came along, and she thought "that our presence on social media should be used for that," hence her reason to share with only family and friends.

Gigi towards the end of her live, still feels now isn't the appropriate time to be sharing the experience, but promised to share more in the future. She said, "I just am not rushed to do it, and I feel like right now I just want to experience it, and I write in my journal a lot, and I just don't want to worry about waking up everyday during my pregnancy and like worry about having to like look cute or post something."