Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker 


Scott Disick has admitted that his ex-girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian's romance with Travis Barker has enabled him in moving on.

Disick, 38, added that seeing his ex, 42, with Travis Barker, 46, made it evident that she was pleased and "in to a real thing" in the forthcoming season premiere of The Kardashians.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker at the Grammys


Disick, who has three children with the reality star, also claimed that members of the Kardashian–Jenner family led him to believe that they might "get back together one day."

Scott Disick says his ex-girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian's romance with Travis Barker has finally given him the opportunity to move on.

"For the first time in my life, it's finally starting to change," he stated. Now that Kourtney's got her life with Travis, as hard as it is, it does give me a place to finally be able to move on."

Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian's outfit for the Grammys after party


When it comes to dating ladies significantly younger than themselves or ex-partners,

"If I want to find someone real and serious that I'd want to spend my life with, it would have to be somebody... [in their] upper 20s. It can't be more than 30... whatever it is. If I love somebody, doesn't matter their age,' he continued.

Scott was delighted to see his ex-girlfriend happy, despite the fact that they were no longer romantically together.

"I felt like I did so much wrong to her over so many years. I felt super guilty and felt like if she ever needed me for any reason whatsoever, I'd be there to make it up to her," he said.

Kourtney has [the] right to despise me and the way I treated her, because it was horrible."

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker via Instagram


But he also claimed that Kourtney and Travis' romance, which saw them marry on the night of the Grammy Awards in Las Vegas, left him "feeling left out," and that he felt "super hurt" after being shunned from family events with no other family to turn to.

Scott stated that he had always thought they would reconcile, and that he had been convinced by friends and family that they would.

"Don't worry honey, eventually you guys will sort it out and you'll get back together one day," I always had her friends or our family in my ear," Scott added.

"Probably one of the most difficult things in my life," he said of Kourtney's transition from "best friend" to "co-parent."