After it was stated on the Kardashian family reality show that Ray J delivered Kanye West a hard drive containing his unseen sex tape with Kim, Ray J dubbed Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and The Kardashians liars. 

Ray J and Kim Kardashian dated from 2005 to 2007, and during that time they filmed a sex tape.

A sex tape of the couple went viral over a decade ago, and there have been threats in the last year that there are more sex tapes and other footage between them.

Kim Kardashian broke down in tears on the most recent episode of The Kardashians when Kanye West announced that he had recovered the original film from Ray J and gave it to her. 

"He got me all of the sex tape back and he flew home and he got the computer it was on and the hard drive. He met up with Ray J at the airport," Kim told her mum Kris and sister Khloe in the episode. 

"I know Kanye did this for me, but he also did this for my kids," she confessed. I want to shield them from as much as I can. And if I had the power to or if Kanye has the power to, like, that is just the most important thing to me. And just so emotional because of it.”

Reacting to the video, Ray J wrote: "All of this is a lie smh. Can’t let them do this anymore. So untrue."