Britney Spears announces her third pregnancy months after being released from conservatorship.

Britney Spears, who is 40 years old, has announced that she is expecting her third child.

The singer, who is engaged to fitness model Sam Asghari, 28, announced the news on Monday, April 11, months after being released from a conservatorship that she claimed stopped her from marrying and having more children.

She wrote: "I lost so much weight to go on my Maui trip only to gain it back … I thought ‘Geez … what happened to my stomach ???’ My husband said ‘No you’re food pregnant silly!’



"So I got a pregnancy test … and uhhhhh well … I am having a baby… 4 days later I got a little more food pregnant. It’s growing."

Spears also revealed she "won’t be going out much" following her announcement, in order to avoid the paps, she expressed that she suffered prenatal depression from her other pregnancies and this time will spend more time "doing yoga."

Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden James, 15, are Spears' boys from her previous marriage to Kevin Federline.


Since being released from her conservatorship, the singer has been expressing herself on social media, where she has shown and expressed her dissatisfaction with the way she was treated by her sister and mother in the past. However, the singer appears to be in a happier place now, as her social media reflects her everyday journey and a very positive space.