Kanye West makes another Instagram post in which he begs God to help him bring his family back together. He made this post alongside pictures of Kim Kardashian and their children, which were used in her Vogue interview.


 

The scandalous rapper has left many confused because, just a few posts ago, he was calling out the reality star for bad parenting and now this.


Kim Kardashian graced the cover of Vogue (her first major interview since her divorce from Kanye West became messy), and she didn't hold back when discussing life after the split.




"For so long, I did what made other people happy," she explained in an extensive interview. Kim Kardashian graced the cover of Vogue (her first major interview since her divorce from Kanye West took a turn for the messy) and she didn't hold back talking about life post-split.

"For so long, I did what made other people happy," she said in the lengthy interview. And I think in the last two years, I decided, I’m going to make myself happy. And that feels really good. And even if that created changes and caused my divorce, I think it’s important to be honest with yourself about what really makes you happy. I’ve chosen myself. I think it’s okay to choose you. " Having said that, co-parenting will always be priority number one:

You could be so hurt or angry at your ex, but I think in front of the kids, it always has to be, ‘Your dad’s the best.’ Make sure you are your co-parent’s biggest cheerleader, no matter what you’re personally going through. " Kim also noted that "My 40s are about being Team Me. I’m going to eat well. I’m going to work out. I’m going to have more fun and spend more time with my kids and the people who make me happy. I’m going to put my phone down. Unfollow if I don’t want to see something on Instagram. Khloé came up with the best phrase for that yesterday. She said, "‘Post and ghost.’"