Meek Mill, 33, took to Twitter to publicly announce his split from girlfriend Milan Rouge Harrris, 31, just two months after welcoming their first child. “We, me and Milano decided to remain friends and build our child as separate parents, we still have mad love for each other but we both came to a understanding! -meek-,” he then Reposted his tweet to Instagram, he also added, “@iammilanrouge no fall out either just moving forward! Still love! This for protection so social media wont think we moving wrong..”



Meek and Milan who is the designer behind popular streetwear label Milano di Rouge, were romantically linked for about a year before news that they were expecting a child broke in February. Milan revealed her baby Bumb during her fashion show and fans speculated that it was Meek's child, but it was confirmed when he was in a back and forth with his ex Nicki Minaj on twitter, where he wrote “My girl is with me pregnant watching me tweet about my ex is very clownish … Ima exit." 

Meek and Milan welcomed their son May 6 which is also Meek’s birthday! “Milano dropped me off a king on my birthday! #thebestgift,” he wrote on Twitter.