On last night's show, Elozonam apologised to Diane over her claims of her not reaching out him when she felt he should have, Mercy forgives Ella, Tacha apologised to housemates. 

Elozonam and Diane seemed to have had a lot of miscommunication surrounding their issues they had, after leaving the Big Brother house. Elozonam apologised to her on the show, When the host Ebuka asked if their relationship had crashed, she affirmed it.

Tacha apologised saying, "I'm sorry to all the housemates if I came out as being to loud/proud. It wasn't deliberate." Tuoyo attested to Tacha having a good side, but also advised that but she shouldn't use her background as an excuse.

Recall when all the housemates attacked Ella for being double faced and using a situation to gain pity and sympathy from others, she apologised to the housemates today, particularly Mercy and Venita.
Ebuka asked Mercy what she thinks about Ella, she replied "I feel she's a changed person. I believe her now". Ebuka further asked if Mercy thought they were to hard on Ella, Mercy replied, "Maybe."
Ella admitted to Mercy supporting her after the show, she revealed that Mercy showed up for her event even before Ella herself arrived, she also revealed that Mercy was there when she needed the support from people.
Ella also apologised to Venita, "Venita can feel safe with me now, I'm now coming out now to be a better person," to which Venita replied, "I can be aggressive, but I apologise. We all want to see you win. ItsI okay to be vulnerable and from this point I'm going to trust you, we are all rooting for you."