Rapper Fabolous and Wife Emily are expecting their third child together, the rapper 42, announced it with a picture of Emily's Sonogram on Father's day. He captioned the picture "Got the best gift ever for Father's day. #Girldad."


The Couples share two sons Johan 12 and Jonas 5 together with Emily b's first daughter Taina 21, from a previous relationship. 

The rapper was indicted on four felony charges for allegedly punching his baby’s mother in the face and threatening to assault her father with scissors.

But he then attended a violence prevention workshop for a couple months after which the charges were dropped and he publicly apologised saying "I apologize for coming across in the light I wouldn’t want to be represented in," he said. “I don’t know anything else…people make their opinions. All I can I do is apologize for being in a light that’s not showing my best self.”