On last night's show Elozonam and Diane talk it out about their relationship in the house, and Mercy and Ike discuss how they first met and what made them think their other significant was the one.

Ebuka asked Mercy what made her fall for Ike and she said " I found out that Ike wasn't like the other guys I've seen, Ike was deep." Ike was asked a similar question and he replied, "she caught my eye  I said even if Big brother didn't take me, I'll leave with something." Mercy revealed that Ike "drives her crazy," she then joked that she's "the forbidden fruit, If you have, you will die," she continued "I like to tease." She revealed that Ike "is another breed! He's not like any guy I have ever seen." Ike revealed that he knew Mercy was the one in the second week in the house.

Moving on to the Diane and Elezonam saga, they both claimed that the other never really expressed their feelings for each other (who do y'all think never truly expressed their feelings better between the two ?). 
Diane revealed that she truly liked Elo but she didn't want to open up to him because of the Nelson and Tuoyo saga. Elo told her, "If you didn't know I like you, that means you're probably blind or something." Diane said Elo is not forgiving, "Elo is not forgiving, he holds things to heart... He allowed people to mess with his head," Elo replied, "its actually ironic that she says I'm not forgiving. I treated Diane like an egg. I truly like Diane." Elo the went on to say that Diane treated him like a fifth option. 
Along the show, the host, Ebuka asked Diane a question about Ghanian actor, Mawuli Peter Gavor, and Diane got angry and walked out on the show.