The Former Manchester City and Liverpool player Mario Balotelli who currently plays for Brescia has reportedly been sacked after missing training for 10 days even after the Lockdown restrictions were eased.

Speculations surrounding his sack claims that Massimo cellino, owner of Brescia issued a sack letter to Mario Balotelli. Reports say that Brescia wanted a consensual termination of the contract which was supposed to be a three-year contract but Mario refused and the letter was forwarded to his lawyer Mattia Grassani.

"I think we both made a mistake,' Cellino told the BBC's World Football programme.

"I thought that coming to Brescia, which is his town, would commit him very much.

"At the same time, I think he was handled the wrong way by my previous coach [Eugenio Corini].

"He doesn't show up to training, he doesn't look very committed let's say, for the future of the club. That's the problem.

"Balotelli's got a contract in Serie A, but he doesn't have a contract in Serie B. So if we're relegated, Balotelli won't have a contract any more.

"Balotelli apparently doesn't like to stay in Italy anymore because he's not acting that way."

Balotelli since denied the allegations saying;

"I'm not training? I didn't know I was a ghost."