Malika Haqq, mother of Ace pays her tribute to her God daddy, the ex Governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi.

Malika is friends with one of Ajimobi's daughter named Abisola.

"My heart is broken. This earth has lost one of the most amazing spirits I have ever known. I will miss you forever. Thank you for loving me as one of your own. You are a leader in every way. I will teach my son of your love, kindness and family values. To my Ajimobi family, your angel has taken his rightful place IJN. I love you God daddy. Rest In Peace," she captioned her post.

She shared more photos of her and Late Ajimobi Abiola, and a picture with her friend Abudola and her family.




Abiola Ajimobi was reported dead June 25 as a result of multiple failure organs as a result of COVID-19 complications and underlying health issues. He is survived by his wife and children.