Today's Reunion show was a one-on-one session between Tacha and Mercy.

Tacha and Mercy have an Infamous strained relationship that was a result of Mercy and Tacha's fight which led to Tacha's disqualification from the show.

On Today's Show, Mercy and Tacha were willing to squash their beef, but Mercy maintained in them having a friendship behind camera, saying "In real life you say we're friends but on social media, you're a different person. If you say I'm your friend, I will not like posts that shade you."

Mercy confronted her and asked her when she captioned her post saying "You're caption said, same deal but bigger bag," but Tacha didn't give any meaningful reply.

Tacha then revealed that Mercy blocked her, Mercy revealed it was because Tacha wasn't matured enough and she didn't want to be seeing subs or shades directed at her. Tacha then asked Mercy to un-block her.

"I'm open to Mercy and I having a conversation  behind the cameras. 
I don't even need to say too much about 
myself because I've, gone through a lot to get to where I am" 

-Tacha 


At the end, we came to a conclusion that since both parties are willing to talk to each other behind cameras, maybe they call a truce and their fan base will stop coming at each others' necks.