Today's episode, Avala, Mercy, Jackye and Omashola gave us some highlights. 

Mercy 

On today's show, Mercy discussed and cleared the air on the deal signing with 'Moet', she said she returned the ambassador money being paid to her. "I know my worth and don't need  to fight anyone to get the deals and to be relevant," she continued "I know who I am, I know my worth, I can't be fuelling rivalry to get deals." She also discussed on Tacha's fanbase coming for her, "There's no day they don't drag me. I'm saying this because it hurts me."



Thelma



Thelma clarified the claims that her fans but her a Benz is false. She explained that her fans didn't buy her the Benz, she narrated that on that day when she was gifted the Benz, she went for a meet and greet with fans and also a Brand Ambassador deal meeting, after accepting to be an ambassador for that brand, they gifted her a Benz, not her Fans.



Avala


Avala said she's okay with her little fanbase that loves her, "I love the little people that love me and it's ok., I get loved by other people's fans," she said.



Jackye

Jackye and Omashola settled it out over a previous dispute they had. Jackye said she saw a tweet that she thought was a shade thrown to her by Omashola, hence the outburst. Omashola was surprised by her outburst, seeming the tweet was not a shade thrown at her, so he retaliated with insults of his. Jackye later apologised, "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings," that being said, they reached a common ground.



Hope ya'll enjoyed tonight's episode?