Davido was spotted again ever since his social media absence, he was initially spotted singing along with little boys to his song "risky".

Davido was initially spotted singing along and giving to his track, The video was posted Naira  Marley's official DJ, DJ 4kerty.



It's been 20 days since Davido went social media silent, after his last Instagram post which suggests that the Nigerian Superstar has changed his number and have taken some time off to heal, "If you can't reach me don't reach me! I'll contact u!! All my life I've put pple before me... I think it's time to actually live my life and take care of myself... I've changed my number. I needed some cleansing to do y'all," he wrote.

Few days later his Fiancee Chioma made a post clearing up allegations that Davido had been abusive to her, “Never has there been an incident of abuse in my home," she explained. 

Soon after, Davido Unfollows everyone on his Instagram, including his baby's mother and Fiancee Chioma, leaving fans with doubt on their relationship. 

Fans trended  #wemissdavido on Twitter, but it seems Davido has some plans of his own, we think he's cooking up good music, and taking time off to heal and be with his family.