On today's episode, Esther, Tuoyo, Frodd, Diane, Nelson and Sir dee sort their entangled relationships with each other.

Esther, Diane and Omashola 


Frodd thought that Tuoyo and Diane will have a future, Tuoyo admitted that "in his head, something was almost happening." Nelson the chipped in saying,"I knew she liked Tuoyo, but I could tell that she liked me more."
The person in the topic of discussion Diane the spoke saying, "Me  and Sir Dee just vibed, I really liked Nelson but he liked Esther more. I didn't really like Tuoyo."
Tuoyo then replied, "I liked Diane's personality, but she's not my spec physically."  Did ya'll see their relationships is really entangled? What a Web!!!.

On Esther's side, she revealed that at a time, she thought Nelson was the one , but "asked me out in the house, now he says we are friends," she then called him a "lying scum."
Nelson replied saying, "you made someone (Frodd) looked so bad, but immediately I left the house, the same bed we shared, you shared it with the same person."
Frodd chipped in, "Esther won't want you to feel some special way even if she liked you", "in your opinion," she replied. 


Nelson


At the end of the show Esther went ahead to hug Nelson, not even Frodd. Fans on Twitter believed that Esther really did Frodd bad because she only used him as a strategy to remain in the house.