Rapper Cardi B jas taken to her Instagram page to show fans a makeover c. of her famous peacock tattoo after 10 years of getting it.

Cardi announced on her Twitter that she did a makeover on her tattoo but will post it a little later. "I gave my peacock tatto a make over. She looking like a BAD B***CH... I'll post her a little later," she tweeted. 


The Grammy award winning rapper took to her Instagram to show off her the makeover on the tattoo. She captioned, "So after ten years I gave my peacock tattoo a makeover." She revealed that she has been under a lot of pain this week , "This whole week I have been takin hours of pain getting started. Thank you @Jamie_schene."



Some weeks past, Cardi also got a new tatto which she revealed to fans, a flowery tattoo running from her back down to one of her thighs. Cardi B acknowledged it was not the most comfortable experience as she wrote: 'I be taking pain like a motherf***er.'


Cardi b has used her platform to encourage the US citizens to vote, campaign for black lives matter and demand Justice for the Murder of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor.