Popular controversial Nigerian cross dresser Bob Risky, whose real name is Idris Olarenwanju Okunleye disclosed some interesting comments about his s*x life, he also advises ladies to spice it up in the bedroom.



"Bobrisky, do u think you can compete with real girls with p***y? Ans:

Who real pussy help ? Wat happen my mouth ? Me that have PhD in blowjob mtcwww."

He posted another write up that read that advised girls to spice up their s*x lives with an interesting comment that listed some s*x positions .

"Girls spice up ur sex life... aren't you tired of missionary?"

bobrisky222 I have a friend that said she doeSn’t like giving his guy bj. He is tired of ur pu***y. Give Him Some bad ass bj. French kiss etc. let me list out Some mad style you should try at home with ur guy

1) cowgirl

2) doggy

3) wild wings

4) the lotus

5)x mark d Spot

6)the cross

7) crab walk

8) bustle

9) Sideways straddle

10)double dip

Should I continue ? Go and pratice dis 10 first. I have more 30 styles. Me that went to School of sex. 





In a previous post, he said that his body is meant for billionaires only.

“When I tell you guys my body is meant for billionaires ONLY. You think am joking. Only a haters will say I’m not fine o," he captioned the post.

Just some days back she made headlines by dressing like a man to her father's house to celebrate his birthday.