Venita

On today's episode, Ella and Avala argued over their friendship status, Ella and Kim bring up Tacha's body odour Incident and housemates talked about who had their back in the house, Tacha seemed really mature with her replies on today's show and Ella kept coming with them fake accents. 

Avala


Today's episode was a girls only episode. Avala and Ella got into into over their friendship status, Avala revealed that she doesn't "rely on nobody and Ella needs to stop complaining." Adding that Ella attacked her in a radio show after they both left the same hotel room. "I couldn't carr less about Ella, I don't want a relationship with her." She also added that Ella blocked her and they have no relationship. 

Ella

KimOprah thought that Ella started spreading the rumour about Tacha having body odour because Ella told her about it, and when she felt she was thrown under the bus by Ella, she revealed that it was Ella that told her.

Ella admitted to saying such and apologised to Tacha. "Tacha I'm sorry for saying you are smelling but I had the conversation with Kim Oprah."

"Kim: Ella said Someone had a Foul odour 
Ella: I said it and I apologised to Tacha.
Tacha: Ella has moved past it, Kim why bring it up now."


In other News, Tacha always thought Jackye was cool, Mercy felt Jackye preferred to relate with the guys because they were more open, Jackye; "Enkay and Venita are not my friends but my sisters."