Sia has admitted to adopting two teenage boys in an interview with Sirius XM's the Morning mashup.

The singer admitted "I actually adopted two sons last year. They were both 18— they're both 19 years old now." She revealed to adopting them because they were aging out of the foster care system.  "They were aging out of foster care system", she said, "Yeah, and I love them."

She revealed that quarantine hasn't been easy on them. "They're both finding it pretty difficult, one more so than the other. But they're both doing things that are really helpful. They're really doing a lot of educational stuff that's good for them." 

E! News reported that sia in a since deleted tweet wrote "Hey Dasani from 'FOSTER' on HBO! I'd like to adopt you. We're just trying to find you and get my house check done etc. But I want you to know you will have a home with me."

It's unclear and unknown if she adopted the boy in mention as she didn't reveal the identity of the boys she adopted. Sia is divorced from her husband of two years.