Shanghai Shaenhua expects Odion Ighalo back in July, this however bring doubts to Odion Ighalo's permanent move to Manchester United.

The Nigerian striker, is currently on Loan under the club Manchester United. Manchester United, However, are hoping to extend his loan stay till the end of the premier league but the date is unclear amid the coronavirus Pandemic with Ighalo's deal expiring May 30.

According to Linda Ikeji, Shanghai Shenhua will only allow Ighalo to remain at old Trafford if it is on a permanent deal for £20m and won't agree to an extension for a loan.

Last week, the nigerian striker admitted that he will be willing to finish the current season with Manchester united. He said "I would like to finish the season if it's possible. I was in good form, good shape, scoring goals and now we've stopped for over a month. I've given my best and hopefully we'll come back to play. The team had a good momentum before the pandemic started.  At the moment, I'm on loan, and this will cut short my time at the club."

Odion Ighalo's contract with Shanghai expires in December 2022 but Shanghai is willing to keep him till December 2024 for £400,00 a week.