Regina Daniels and Husband Ned Nwoko are expecting their first child together, both Ned and Regina took to their Instagram pages to announce the good news.

Ned Nwoko in his post, captioned; "It's now official. I am excited to announce that my baby is having a baby ❤ @regina.daniels."

While Regina in her caption wrote "I have never been this happy before , This feeling of becoming a mum is the most amazing journey of my life ...I see myself speaking to my tummy all day , staring at the mirror and still can’t believe it .This child is about to change my entire life Oh! How much I can’t wait."


Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels caused quite the uproar when she announced her engagement to him at just 18years old and at the time her husband was 62 years, many Nigerians were baffled at the news.



Regina started her acting career at a very young age, she was a child actress, gained a lot of popularity from the movie 'miracle child' back in 2010 and her husband Ned Nwoko is a politician in the House of representatives from 1999 to 2013.