Source: Instagram

Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox have split after nearly 10 years on Marriage. Rumours have been going round of the rumours, rumours also went round that the green eyed actress has been romantically involved with Rapper Machine Gun Kelly. 

This news is confirmed by the Brian Austin Green himself in a podcast titled "Context". He said he and Megan are "trying to sort to be about". He revealed that they grew more distant when Megan was working out of the country for roughly five weeks shooting a film last year.

He said "Neither one of us did anything to each other, She's always been honest with me. I've always been honest with her. We've had an amazing relationship.

"I will always love her and I know she will always love me and I know as far as family, we have built is really cool and really special."

He revealed that both of them "will still do family vacations and holidays as a family and really make that a focus for the Kids."

He also talked about the Actress relationship with Machine Gun Kelly saying "they're just friends at this point.... I don't want people to think he or hee are Villians or that I was victim in a way."

They two share three sons together, Noah 7, Bodhi 6 and Journey, 3.