Dencia is the latest celebrity to Slam Burna boy in a series of tweets.

Back in November 2018 Burna Boy, when Dencia came with Blac Chyna to Nigeria to promote her Bleaching cream 'Whitenecious'.

Dencia reminded fans how bitter Burna boy is, slamming both he and his girlfriend. 

In her tweet, she called Burna boy one of the biggest haters in the industry, call him ugly both on the inside and outside.




She later went forward to say before people call her a hater, she lives better than most African celebrities.  "Before u guys come & say I am a hater lol!! I live & have lived better than EVERY AFRICAN CELEBRITY in & OUTSIDE OF AFRICA for the last 7yrs &I don't even have 2 leave my home 2 make money or struggle. I cancel bookings just cuz I can. NOW GO ARGUE WITH YOURSELVES."


A fan then asked her "Better than Wiz or David?😂😂"


Dencia then fired back saying "Go & ask them, @wizkidayo @davido (Go & ask them & come back) intact I can @ all the one who have been to my house, lived in my house etc they'll tell u but cuz u don't see shit on SM don't mean it's not happening.  @DONJAZZY has been here infact I even cooked 4 him ask him.


The 'Whitenecious' boss later showcased some parts of her house in a tweet "Cuz I don't tweet things to oppress y'all on SM don't mean it's not there. Home 14,000 sf I live alone, has private bowling alley, private movie theater. Hmmm should I keep going? I rather post my charitable stuff 2 inspire others 2 help others not Opprss the oppressed. Gnite."

Dencia also replied a blog who implied that she Burna boy's girlfriend, Steff London ugly. She said "Please don't lie on my Good name, I never said Stefflon was ugly, she has a pretty face, i said Fat & hateful. I don't lie on people so don't lie on me. I'm not the one to give props where it's needed, I can talk all my shit but I'll give u ur props. Burna is ugly inside out."