Source: Instagram 

Chris Brown took his Instagram to celebrate his girlfriend Ammika Harris birthday and Mother of his son Aeko Catori Brown. Fans have always speculated if the two were together or not, but if they had any doubt, well, his caption will set them straight.

He captioned the picture saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOO,THE ONLY OTHER PERSON THAT LOOKS AT YOU THE WAY I DO IS AEKO... WHEN WE FIRST MET I GOT ON YA NERVES...you told me I talk too much.. SO THEN I SHUT THE F*** UP AND STARTED LISTENING! YOU ARE LIGHT, YOU ARE LOVE, and you are BEAUTY, THOS YOUR DAY... I LOVE YOU ❤💕 TELL MOMS THANK YOU! @ammikaa."

The pair first made rounds in 2015 and have dated on and off since then. On the December 11, 2019. Chris Brown 30, confirmed he welcomed son with a woman, but fans confirmed the woman was indeed Anmika Harris, 27 when she eventually posted picture of their son on the 14th of December, 2019 captioning it "Can't help but falling in love with you. #purespirit 11.20.2019."





HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMIKA!!!