Offset has expressed gratitude to the man who has been identified as J'mmer Coleman a new car.
It's been Two weeks since offset's accident, the accident in which he crashed his Green Dodge challenger.
In the video obtained by TMZ, offset said "he changed my life when I had an accident. He was the only one that seen me, helped me get out of the car, helped me walk, get to where I had to get to. So, I bought my boy a car because, you know, he was walking to work when he saved my life. God is good. God is good. God is good. God is good. God is good all time. Yes sir."
Offset later took to twitter to post the picture of him, Coleman and the car which he bought for Coleman.
Coleman's interview on Tuesday with V-103, he revealed that he was walking home Wednesday night, getting up to light at new hope and cascade he saw the green dodge challenger take off, spins sideways, fishtails, runs into the curb and then hits a tree.
Then, he saw a man jumped out and came up to him and asked for help, offset told him who he was and that he'sa rapper.
Coleman revealed he didn't recognize offset until he came closer and he saw them chains, he claimed offset dropped the chains but he picked it up and gave him back, and then he wanted to call the police but Set refused. He was about to go on instagram, but thought against it, offset just said "brother just help me get to my house so I can get to my folks".
He helped him home, was greeted by Cardi and three friends, he helped offset to another car in which he was taken to the hospital.
A week later he returned, met set's uncle and aunty whom he exchanged numbers with, offset called him on Tuesday night to arrange a meeting today and express thanks and give him his car.